After carful observation of the two letters written and money extorted by FBI agent James Comey on Hillary Clinton, anyone can clearly see the intent of the letter was to criminally extort money from Hillary Clinton. The chronology of events leading up to November 8, 2016 is evidence the FBI Director and the top agents involved in the E-mail extortion need to go to jail. Rumors are circulating in the media about Hillary Clinton paying off the FBI email investigator Andrew McCable, but it was never a payoff, it was extortion and criminally stealing money on the highest level of our government in exchange for the highest office in the land. First letter, Second letter.
The FBI agent Andrew McCable was promoted to top investigator of the Hillary Clinton emails after his wife Jill McCable, who was running for a political office in Virginia, received $650,000 dollars from friends of Hillary Clinton. Keep in mind, what Hillary Clinton did with emails was not a crime, it was careless, and that was all. When the money stopped coming in, the letter was sent by James Comey to the Oversight Committee October 28th, 2016, to let Hillary Clinton know he would ruin her chance of becoming president if more money was not forth coming. When the money stopped coming, James Comey waited 9 days, while voting was in progress, before sending the second letter that was already written. Americans voted believing the FBI Director James Comey was a respectable man and believed he would never tell lies to extort money from Hillary.
President Obama was forced to say nice and flattering things about James Comey on TV in hopes he would not interfere with a presidential election by extorting money legally but unethically. If you notice, President Obama’s remarks were not heart felt, it was forced, he did not elaborate or give examples of why he was a good man, nor did he volunteer to say James Comey was a good man, Obama was just responding to questions by the media.
As this news circulates our US Attorney General has less than two months to bring criminal charges on James Comey, Andrew McCable, and others involved. President Obama has less than two months to stop pretending to have a smooth transition of power and nullify this election and let America vote again without the interference of our FBI Director James Comey.
There will never be a unified America now that the truth has come out if the present administration fails to bring criminal charges to the super high powers that control our criminal justice system. This story will not go away and it will affect the legacy of the administration leaving office if they turn a blind eye to corruption, extortion and voter fraud by deceiving the American people.
Our taxes are not voluntary, it’s mandatory punishable by prison, therefore we expect our government officials to follow the laws of the land and not use their power given them to threaten a presidential candidate for money in exchange for the highest office in the land.
If criminal charges are not forthcoming it’s because the FBI found a way to extort money legally by a loophole big enough to fit a Billion stars. Donating money to political candidates is not illegal, so the money went to political affiliates by friends of political officials. This is unethical behavior that gave way to interference of an election. It caused Hillary Clinton to lose this presidential election and deprived over half the country of having the best presidential candidate to hold the highest office in the land. Over half the country voted for Hillary Clinton. If not for this misleading letter for extortion, we would have the first female president and best candidate in office. The only remedy for this extortion of money from the FBI Director James Comey and interfering with the results of the election is for President Obama to nullify this voting and for America to vote again. James Comey sent a letter to the FBI employees explaining why he was sending this unprecedented letter during the voting process to interfere with election, basically voter fraud. He did something unusual, why?
Here is the evidence the two letters were written at the same time for extortion
First letter: Full of Excuses, deflections, blame and disclosure
1. Excuse: The first paragraph started off giving a childlike excuse for why this unimportant letter was sent to the Committee. Recent developments that they knew about months ago. If people need an excuse, then they are essentially saying they are guilty and need a bonified defense for a crime committed. Criminals always give excuses why they committed a crime.
2. Deflection: The second paragraph deflects attention from emails to an unrelated case involving underage sexual content. The FBI just gave America voters a link between Hillary and underage sex. This made Hillary Clinton look like she was somehow involved with underage sex. People heard the word underage sex and Hillary in the same sentence. The FBI just interfered with a presidential election by admission here in this statement.
3. Blame: Here in the second paragraph, the FBI Director used the old fashion blame game to point fingers to his investigation. Criminals blame others for a crime all the time, he did it they say. His team told him about the new emails, as if he was never involved, and surprised, looky what we found. James Comey tried to tell the American citizens the information about emails came from a “team of investigators” to purposefully throw them under the bus, thus taking the blame off himself.
4. Disclosures: In the last paragraph, James Comey was basically releasing himself from the responsibility of the outcome of this investigation. If the FBI Director needs a disclosure in the conclusion of the letter to say don’t blame me if nothing comes of this new investigation, then it is proof he released this letter to interfere with a presidential election, and give it to Donald Trump.
Second letter: Mission complete, no new evidence, and more deflection
1. Mission accomplished: 9 days later with Americans voting for a President, this was all the time needed to deceive the American voters and persuade them to vote for Donald Trump. The American people believed Hillary Clinton was going to jail because of this letter sent by James Comey. James Comey knew Donald Trump shout as loud as he could from the top of the mountain that the FBI letter sent to the Committee was proof Hillary was going to jail, and voting for her would mean having years of investigations.
2. No new evidence: This is no surprise looking back at his first letter where he ended by a disclosure that he was not sure new evidence would come to light. James Comey may have released himself from the outcome of this letter, but over half the country will never forgive him. We want him out of office now, not tomorrow, but now.
3. Deflection: Last paragraph, again, James Comey ended his letter throwing his investigation team under the bus. He did this by saying he was grateful for the professionals at the FBI.